Monday, March 19, 2012

Conner











What a handsome senior! He is just a great guy-- so relaxed and easy! The camera loved him too!! =)

I loved getting to know his mom-- what a joy to be around! We laughed and visited and the hour just flew by!! The weather and the bayou was perfect today!

Thank you sooooo much for trusting me with these memories! I know how important this time is!

Promise of Joy:
The righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God.
Ecclesiastes 9:1

There is no wisdom apart from God's. There is no good in us or from us apart from Him. The wonderful thing is-- the Bible instructs us to pray for wisdom and He will give it to us!

1 comment:

mandi said...

the last 2 are my favorites... i am so looking forwardx to our 1st session... yay! its time for you take my pics.....i hope you were able to find some make you look skinnier lenses.... lol--- great job marge!