Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring mini Sessions and Senior Portraits






I have a FEW dates still available for Senior portrait sessions. Senior Portraits can also be used to created invitations and keepsakes to cherish for years to come. Please email me for a detailed price list and session information.

I am also planning a mini-session day for March 10, from 9-1 in Monroe area. These sessions will be 30 minutes, set up with a rustic theme with torquoise and browns and nature. You will receive an 8x10 board mounted print with a linen finish, a CD with at least 10 shots.

Please contact me ASAP with your preferred time... these sessions fill up fast.

I KNOW I have been MIA a while. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and have not been able to work. But I will be back in full swing soon! =)

Thanks to those of you who cheked up on on me and for especially praying for me.
Hope to hear from some of you very soon!!

My email is nielsenphotography@rocketmail.com

No comments: