Sunday, July 13, 2008

All because 2 people fell in love...






Wow! 50 years holds a lot of memories for this sweet couple. By being around this family, I would guess that most of them are happy. I had so much fun capturing this bunch- we were in the rain- right on the outskirts of a thunderstorm! My friend - The daughter the shorter blonde hair- called me frantic. It has taken her at least a month to try to get everyone at the same place at the same time- and now a thunderstorm. I have to admit- I thought I might be wasting my time, but I couldn't let her down. And boy was I wrong! Even in the drizzle this family trooped on to honor their parents for their 50th anniversary.
I can't tell you how honored I am that you trusted ME to capture these sweet and special moments! Thank you for allowing me to be a small part!
What a blessed family you have to have 2 loving parents that have been committed to each other and their families for 50 years!!! May God continue to pour his blessing on you!!!

No comments: