Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow!!






I have to tell you -- I was awestruck when I saw this guy doing this kind of flip on a wakeboard! We go to church with him and his wife and boys. They are fit in perfectly and are so much fun to be around. They had asked us to go the river several times and we finally got a chance to go. We never discussed anyones talents, really, I knew they could ski and whatever, but out of no where he threw this flip!! My jaw hit the bottom of the boat! I don't have to tell you that these pictures were taken later when the surprise wore off! But poor guy, he had to do it like 3 times in a row for me to be satisfied. I wore him out! His wife can do the flip- she's still working on her landing. I am much impressed!
We had a GREAT time! I will post a few more of this day.

No comments: