Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family...






Most of these pictures are of my friend's girls and her niece. The youngest is a niece. Of course, they all belong with the rest of the family in the last 2 blogs. Aren't they gorgeous?? I could have taken pictures all day - but the storm really stole my light!
I love the top picture- I think it's my favorite for the day! But don't worry- I have about 200 pictures that are not posted here! Some are even better than some here- but I was still editing when I started uploading and got to others I favored more. I have one of the Mom and Dad I really like.

The ENTIRE session will be posted in a day or 2 at my other website. Please go to www.printroom.com/pro/nielsensflash to see all of these and others I have taken.

Again-- thank you so much for allowing me to share these moments with you! You are a precious family!

No comments: