Tuesday, July 15, 2008

'T' Girls






What contrasting beauties!!!! I had a GREAT time capturing these two sisters!It was kind of a last minute deal and the Mom said she wasn't too sure becasue they were so tired- but I honestly don't think they could have done any better!! They were angels- so compliant and easy. I could say smile, don't smile or stand on your head and they'd do it. They don't even know me- but were 100% comfortable!
They are both absolutely beautiful in totally different ways. They are both avid horse riders and the oldest actually just got back from a state competition. Wow- beauty and talent.
Well, thanks a bunch for calling me at the last minute- it was the best impromptu session ever! (We just drove around the corner to the 1st place we saw- too funny!) Let me know when you're ready to go again!!
I'm sure there will be more pics later- this is just a sneak peek!

No comments: