Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can you say "GQ"???


This entire gallery can now be seen at my other site. You can click on NielsensFlash over to the right and it will take you straight there. Scroll down to 'F' Family and click. This was a great session and so much fun! Let me know what you think! =)




Isn't this young man the perfect model!! Wow!
I had the best time with this family. They were open to anything and had the best attitude. And don't you loooove that green building-- that was the Mom's idea as we drove by it to another venue! It may be my new favorite place! Thanks for all of your fabulous ideas and helpful insights!! We need to do this again!

They are such a sweet mother-son combo! They seem to have such a great relationship. Thank you for allowing me to capture these special times for you! And thank you for sharing your story with me today-- God bless you and your sweet little guy!

The weather was a PERFECT 70 degrees and SUNNY!! I couldn't have asked for better! I had prayed about this session for a WEEK! It has been so long (since the 1st of Dec since I did a session- I was on a "break"- that I was scared I had forgotten how to do it-- isn't that hilarious? So I prayed all the way to their small town for guidance -- and I feel he answered those prayers for me! So I give God the glory for any thing that you may be impressed with! He makes it so easy for me sometimes!!

I am so excited about my spring sessions! Thank you to all of you who have booked an appointment! I have some appointments available-- but book now- it is getting pretty busy!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Children are a gift from God; they are his reward.
Psalm 127:3

This verse really jumped out at me- it very much fits this family. I know you have been through a lot-- but God has rewarded you and still has his hand on your life! God Bless!!
** These files were too big to upload as one blog-- so be sure to check out the next blog too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't you learn anything today about playing on the tracks... tracks are for trains..... hahahaha- kidding- love them all! what a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

You were a Blessing too. Your note and bible verse brought tears to my eyes...God Bless You and Your Family...you do have a God given talent. Thanks for sharing it with us! Martha & Justice