Friday, January 9, 2009

Thr 'R' Family






This awesome family may look familiar to you. I took pictures of mainly the kids and a couple of the Mom back in the Fall.

They are some of our very best, dearest, and oldest (as in a long time)=) friends.
We met playing church league baseball years and years ago! We were still in college, newlyweds and these precious children were but a spark in our hearts! We laugh at how different we were back then! And amazingly, we have grown and changed drastically over the years- but not apart! They are like family- as comfortable as a brother or sister. We go for very long times without seeing each other because we live a very miserable 2 hours apart. (I say miserable because I have had to stop more than once on the way down there feeling VERY carsick!)

But, she called me and asked us to come down New Year's Day and take these pics. Her sister is in from way far away and they all wanted to capture these memories together with their Mom and Dad.

I had a GREAT time. We had so much fun seeing their fabulous new house- and the kids just fell right into step with theirs. My little girl was ELATED with all the girls- she is always around BOYS!

Well, I have gone on and on- and the truth is I could keep going on and on- but for your sake- I'll wrap it up-- I have lots of others from this session to post.


Promise of Joy:
A friend loves at all times.
Proverbs 17:17


What other verse could I choose?? =)

No comments: