Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sometimes you just have to go where they are....






Aren't these too cute??? I just took candid shots showing their adorable personalities. They were so much fun! I am finally finished editing these pictures. I am so happy with them. It was a huge session resulting in a couple of hundred photos! If you'd like to see the rest -- there are so many more I'd love to post- but probably won't have time-- go to the link to the right that says NielsensFlash and it will take you to the gallery views.

I am really getting booked up fast for the Spring- and lots of people have me on "stanby". I am taking limited appointments- so please contact me soon to get one!

Promise of Joy:
Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy... The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
Psalm 126:2-3


Perfect for the looks of joy on MOST of their faces! I treasure this time- I know that it will be a FLASH- and they will all be grown! That is the THE reason photography is so important to me. You only get to live this moment ONCE! I hope you have enjoyed your children today and let them know what a treasure they are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my --i love the one of the kids playing at their parents feet!!!! you always catch the best moments! i can't wait to see what comes next!