Monday, January 12, 2009

Great Family






Here are a few more from my friend's family. I told them that this was a lot of family for just 2 daughters! HA! Each one has 4 kids- so it added up pretty fast!Aren't they all adorable?? They really like the traditional group shot- and with so many littleones- I didn't push them to branch out too much! They (the kids) were wanting it to be overwith after the first shot! HA!
We really had a good time, though. They are truly a great family and I am so honored they asked me to do this for them this year. They get pictures made every year at this time- and they are always so good. I hope you like these! I will start putting these into the gallery today I hope. I am not finished with them-- but I will put the ones I am finished with.


Promise of Joy:
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? Indeed, you are our glory and joy.
I Thessalonians 3:9


This is my focus for the next year. I will find joy in every situation. I will count my blessings, not burdens. I have it sooo much better than most, that to complain is truly a sin. I will strive to follow these promises in this great New Year of 2009!

No comments: