Monday, January 25, 2010

Bailey

















I had a WONDERFUL time with this beautiful Senior!!! We had never met before, but we had a great time-- she was willing to just trust me and do all the crazy things I asked her to! Her mom was afraid to schedule in January- but that was truly the only session I had left-- and the weather could not have been more PERFECT!! =)

I had fun doing some editing techniques to some of these that I don't use too often. And please note that the originals are kept of all the edited ones-- just in case you hate it! =) Give me some feedback though-- everyone-- let me know what works and what doesn't!!

Thanks so much for trusting me with these precious memories. There is no doubt that Bailey has a bright future!! I had a wonderful time- hope you like them all!!!

Promise of Joy:
To the one who pleases Him, God has given wisdom and knowledge and joy.
Ecclesiastes 2:26


Keep this in mind as you plan for your future- you will need all three! =) God Bless you!!

No comments: