Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My nephew













This is my handsome nephew, Trey.
He is a such a cutie-- inside and out! He has always had such
a magnetic personality and vibrant spirit!! I could write a book with all of my great memories of him growing up! We are so blessed- our family is very close, and spend lots of time together. We have gone on many beach trips as a whole family-- and I have to say those are the best memories that I will cherish forever.

I can not believe Trey makes my 4th grown niece or nephew (just on my side)!! It makes me sad in a way-- but my oldest nephew, Chris and his wife are expecting a baby-- so that makes up for it I guess =)

Anyway-- these are Trey's Sr portraits. I am super proud of him!! He has had so many successes- and I am sure there are even more to come! He is Parish student of the Year- competing at the regional level next, He was honored with recognition for the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution), he won the Hobie award, attended Boys State, won all- district in football and is getting an academic scholarship for LSU!!! Whew!!! That's just what I can remember-- he has been involved in so much!!

But even better- he gave his life to Christ at a very young age and has been a great Christian example in his school and community! This is truly the greatest honor!

So, all this said-- I am proud of everyone of my sweet nieces and nephews- they are a great group of kids that I enjoy every second with!

Congratulations, Trey!! I had a great time taking pictures with you guys!! I love you and will always be here for you!!!

Promise of Joy:
May the Lord give you the desires of your heart and make all of your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4


Keep your eyes on Jesus. Stay in the His will and let His spirit guide you-- no matter what- you will be successful!! Love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics!!! Gorgeous Trey. Makes me homesick too. The pics really are great!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way I forgot to sign your comment. Love ya, Tammy