Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beal-Russ Wedding (Just a peek)
















What a beautiful fall wedding! I love the fall and all of the gorgeous colors! I think it must be the "new June"! haha!!! I seem to have a wedding every fall!

I had a great time with this gorgeous couple! They are so quiet and sweet! I love being around them- and I truly wish for them every happiness! Their wedding was so sweet and family- oriented. It seemed like every member of their family had an important part of their big day- from the hair, to the flowers to the food-- all precious family-- which makes the day so sweet! They are very loved- and I hope they draw on that love and support to help them through these first years.

Thank you so much for trusting me with this most special day!! Let me know if there is ever anything at all that I can do!

-- It will be after Christmas before I get the rest of the pictures edited- like we had discussed. But these are READY-- and can be ordered or used in Christmas cards or anything you want if you want to get an early start =) I will work on the others the first chance I get. If you have a special picture in mind- just email me and I will get that one too!! =)

God bless you in this incredible journey!

Promise of Joy:
Love always protects, always trusts, always hope, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:7


I pray that you always feel the love and closeness you felt on this day...

No comments: