Monday, November 22, 2010

Precious Baby Boy...


OK-- the landscape collages come out sideways on this crazy blog! I am so sorry-- and there is no way to change it on here-- but I wanted you to see it for the Chrismas card!! The color one is at the bottom (sideways) Sorry!!!!











Isn't he a beautiful, wide-eyed newborn?? Of course, EVERY newborn I go to take IS wide-eyed! haha!! We did get him to sleep for a few snaps-- but not many! I have said before-- newborns are not my strength! -- but I do REALLY enjoy doing them!! I'm so used to chasing children all ove the place for a "Natural" shot-- and these just don't go anywhere- haha!!! But I do have a great time cuddling with them and visiting with the excited parents!

These parents are pretty special to me! I have known the Mom since she was very small- and actually taught her in Sunday School when she was in THIRD grade!! (Wow!! I am getting OLD!!) And through the years I have had the privilege of watching her grow into a beautiful wife, teacher and now MOTHER. I am so happy that she and her sweet husband are now parents to this beautiful baby boy! Congrats you two-- you know where we are if you even need to get away-- or need a baby sitter- or just visit! =)

Promise of Joy:
When I left the womb You cradled me; since the moment of birth You've been my God...
Psalm 22:10

1 comment:

mandi said...

how sweet!!!!!!! they are so precious! guess which is my favorite? bet you already know