Monday, November 15, 2010

Cutie Patooties!!
















These 2 little cuties may look familiar! I just adore them and always have the best time!! These 2 little ones are near and dear to my heart- I taught the older one- and she had me wrapped around her little finger!! And through that year, her Mom and I became great friends.

Well, just DAYS before their session this field was FULL of pretty yellow flowers-- and unfortunately they were GONE by the time we got there!! But like I told their Mom--THEY are the flowers!! =)

I chased that little one around for about an hour- but looove the ones I got! They are beautiful and I always enjoy them!!

Thanks so much for asking me to capture your sweet memories-- again!! =)

Promise of Joy:
A friend loves you all the time.
Proverbs 17:17


I am so thankful for my TRUE friends! I have learned that if you have even one true friend that you can trust, you are truly blessed-- I AM truly blessed!!

No comments: