Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little Beauties













Man-- this is definitely just a sneak peek!! There are so many good ones to choose from-- blogging was a real chore! They are BOTH sooo photogenic and just beautiful! I had a wonderful time and could have gone ALL day!!

I loved the places we went-- they were all new to me-- thanks to my sweet, observant husband that always comes homes talking about new places-- and usually he is dead ON!! He has a great eye!! So I am planning on going to these places again!!

This was certainly one of the easiest sessions ever. The weather was gorgeous and the girls fit right in the places we chose. You will have to check the gallery in a few days to see the rest of the session!!

Thank you so much for asking me to photograph your beautiful girls, again!! It is such a pleasure every time!!

Promise of Joy:
Give thanks, whatever happens, that is what God wants for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:18


This is especially important right now around Thanksgiving-- but i do wish it was the spirit in our lives ALL year. It is amazing to watch the news and notice how attitiudes change this time of the year. It kind of makes me sad that it isn't like this all the time!! I am very thankful! My life is more than blessed-- and I praise God for all He has done!

No comments: