Monday, March 28, 2011

More Beautiful Seniors!


























Girls, Girls, Girls!!! Any guy would be jealous of my job right now!!! =) These girls are not only beautiful - but so much fun and SWEET!!

These 2 girls are cousins and have been through everything together. I was so excited to have the honor of doing their Sr. Portraits! I took the portraits of one of the sisters last year, and have one more sister next year! Too bad they didn't keep having these girls... I would LOOOVE to get this privilege EVERY year! haha!!!

We went to some of my recent favorite spots! And they fit right in and looked stunning! I truly had a VERY hard time choosing pics to blog-- and can't wait to do the gallery where you can see all of the gorgeous pics-- there are MANY more to come!

I didn't even make changes to these pics like I normally do-- I was just in love with them just as they were!!! But I promise to do some black and whites for the gallery! =)

Thanks for trusting me with your memories once again!! I am looking forward to the sesion for next year already!! =)
Best wishes to you girls, in everything you do!

Promise of Joy:
To the one who pleases Him, God has given wisdom and knowldege and joy.
Ecclesiastes 2:26

3 comments:

mandi said...

love love love these--- and you're right --- they are 2 beautiful young ladies! great job capturing their beauty marge

Anonymous said...

Margie,
Once again you have done a great job. I love the pics almost as much as I love these girls....they are my "babies"....and all grown up.
Love ya, Katie and Jodi.
Dot W.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING pics Margie!!! It has been a joy to watch these girls blossom into beautiful young ladies!! Thank you for capturing and sharing this wonderful milestone with all of us!!

Much love, Congrats, and Best Wishes to Katie Belle and JoJo!!!
Jami Johnson