Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Beautiful Senior


























Another trip to the favorite hang-out =)
I remember this Senior from Elementary school- but wow-- they always look so different in high school-- and different in her case is GORGEOUS!! So grown and poised! She has one proud Momma and I had a great time with them!

I love this spot that Brandon found for me - I hope it stays this great!!!

Thanks so much for trusting me with these special memories! I had a geat time!
God Bless you in all you do! =)

Promise of Joy:
Our only power and success comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5

1 comment:

mandi leblanc said...

gosh how those 1st graders turn into seniors--- i'll never understand-- haha--- before long this will be HB---- great job again! and may God bless you in the years to come B ( senior in pics)