Monday, April 18, 2011

The B Family




















This has been a looong time coming!! We have been trying to get this together for over a year! I love taking pictures of such a BEAUTIFUL family!
It was a very cool and windy day- but we made it! =) And I love, love, love this yard (which I have used many times before).
You may recognize the little one from a previous session-- she is personality PLUS!!
I teach with this Mom and my son is a friend of their son. I have enjoyed watching them growing up!
Thank you so much K and B for trusting me to take your portraits!!! Your family means so much to me!! I always have a great time with you guys!

Promise of Joy:
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:6

I looove this scripture and have been claiming this for quite some time. There are so many changes coming up for me-- and I am so excited. Some changes are very bitter-sweet-- but because I know that God is behind them I find it very peaceful. He is in control of my life more than I have ever allowed Him to be. I have done things my way for so long-- and I am just worn out. I'm surrendering and letting Him do the work! =) WHY did it take me so long? I am a stubborn human, that's why. But we serve a patient and loving God and I love that He still speaks to me. So please be in prayer for me and what God is trying to do....
more to come =)

1 comment:

mandi said...

love love love love love love --- every single one of them!