Saturday, April 23, 2011

















Beautiful, beautiful! I know ya'll get tired of me saying that-- but you can't argue it!! These girls have all been stunning-- and I have one more to go!!! =)

This was a very last minute work in- but I think it turned out great!! I love spending time with these girls! I also got some great shots of her baby niece-- but those will come later. But I know graduation is just a few short weeks away and I was trying to get that much finished first. It had actually rained really hard the days before and I was worried-- but we found some high ground and made the best of it.

Thanks so much, K for trusting me with your baby girl's Senior memories!! That means so much to me!!! Best wishes!!

Promise of Joy:
But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever.
2 Peter 3:18


This is my wish for you and your future! God bless you!!!

No comments: