Friday, April 22, 2011

The G Family















These 2 gorgeous children belong to a sweet college friend of mine. It is such a small world. I met Amy in college and did not know anyone that she knew. But I ended up team teaching with her aunt, and my neighbor is her 1st cousin!! Amy also teaches at the school my school feeds into. And now, through my photography I get to actually know her children! I looove my job!!!!
So I had an amazing time with these 2. They are sooo sweet and fun I kept telling their Mom I could take them home with me!! I love them!! They are as sweet as they are beautiful!!
Amy-- thank you so much for asking me capture these moments for you! It was wonderful to spend the evening with you and catch up some!! We need to get together more often!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.
Romans 1:16

I don't think I could find a more true scripture for this Easter Weekend! There is nothing more powerful than Jesus dying on the cross for us ALL. And His resurrection is further proof of that awesome power. I have spent most of my morning reflecting on this-- and being thankful that even if I was the ONLY one who needed salvation, he still would have gone to the cross. There is no more love than that!!! Thank you Lord Jesus.

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are so good-- I can't imagine what the rest of them will look like. It is going to be hard to choose. You do such a great job.

Nita Green said...

My beautiful grandchildren - what a wonderful job you did capturing their personalities.