Saturday, April 23, 2011


















Another gorgeous girl!! Those EYES!!! And let me set the record straight-- I do NOT touch up these eyes!! =) They really are that green and that beautiful!! I showed their moms when I took them. It's a combination of great lighting, an awesome lens, and a creative Heavenly Father that truly blessed these girls! =) I understandably get asked about this and I always forget to mention it.
(I say girls beacuse I am referring to previous posts as well.=)
This is the same girl that I took Homecoming pictures of. I looooooove taking her picture-- she is flawless! We had a good time in the VERY short time that we had-- I think we shot for maybe 25 minutes by the time it was all said and done. We just did what we could. We hope to do more in the future.

Thank you again, M for trusting me with your precious Senior memories!! I can NOT believe your baby girl is graduating! Congratulations on raising a beautiful girl--- on the INSIDE as well as the outside. Spending this time with ya'll has meant a lot to me.

Promise of Joy:
He is not here, but is risen!
Luke 24:6

I wanted to add these precious words on this Easter Eve! I am so thankful that we do not worshp a god who is buried in a grave somewhere-- but THE Risen God who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

No comments: