Monday, March 7, 2011

My gorgeous great-nephew
















This bright-eyed baby boy is my great nephew. His Dad, Chris is my nephew and his Mom, Rachel has definitely become my niece. I am NOT being biased when I say he is one of the sweetest, best, and most beautiful babies ever =)

They came over and spent the whole day with us-- we are all thrilled!! My children sat in the floor with him and took pictures of him and answered his every wimper! Mitch still has his picture as his screen saver-- so sweet!!

This little guy is the light in many eyes around my family! He is the very first great-grandchild and the first baby in 6 years- so we have enjoyed him! The one thing we don't enjoy is that they live in another state!!

Well Rachel, thanks so much for spending the day with us!! We need to do it MUCh more often!! And we need to do pictures again sooner this time!!
I love you guys and miss you every day!

Promise of Joy:
Children are a gift grom God; they are His reward.
Psalm 127:3

This is sooo true!!! We are so thankful for how God has truly blessed out family!!

1 comment:

Charles Tharpe II said...

you are great at capturing these images and turning them into masterpieces. and It doesn't hurt to have such a wonderful child for you to capture them. What can I say, he is my pride and joy...He takes after his Daddy, which takes after me of course..