Tuesday, March 8, 2011

wow!!

















I am so excited about this session!! It has been postponed a bajillion times due to snow, yes, SNOW and rain and mud... you name it!! So I couldn't wait to get my lens on her!
I took her pics about a year ago with her family- but could not WAIT to focus on her- she is just beautiful!
We had the BEST time going from place to place! She just fits in beautifully EVERWHERE-- even the junkyard!!! haha!!
I kept envisioning her in this one place -- and I loooove the way it turned out! =)

I had a wonderful time with you guys-- so sweet and trusted all the weird things I asked her to do. I wish you the best at Northwestern and know you will be a great success!!! Thanks so much for trusting me with these special Senior memories!

Promise of Joy:
We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9


Take this with you-- and keep Him first in your life and you will always do well!! Best wishes to you!!!

1 comment:

mandi said...

you are so right! these are fantastic! i love the junk yard too! this is the 1st time i have seen it! love it love it! she is such a beautiful girl! i can not believe she is already a senior!