Monday, October 6, 2008

"The Bad Kids Club"






Here is the club house we have all been waiting for. They dubbed it "The Bad Kids Club". How funny is that??
When we bought our house 9 years ago this was one of the 1st things their Daddy had said to me!! I had JUST found out I was pregnant with 'M'. He was planning on this exact spot to be the perfect place for a club house. I remember saying- "Way over there?" it just seemed soooo far away at the time!! But now it seems perfect- I guess!
They have been so excited! Our new little neighbor is part of the club, too. He wasn't outside for these pictures- so I'll have to do membership pictures another day. =)
Even our little dog Jack was excited. We know it is a very rough-shod club-house- but they did it in a day- and are VERY proud! They are supposed to add walls and other safety measures later- so, Mom- no need to email me about how unsafe it looks! HeeHee!
And by the way--- they really aren't that bad! - HA!!!