Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday 'M'




This top picture is my sister-in-law. truly more like a sister. And I am not just saying that because she reads this blog! =)
She and my brother have been married more than 1/2 of my life- how does that make ya'll feel?? HA!! She has been tried and tested by our crazy bunch- but she has been a trooper and claims us as much as we claim her. I tell everyone this, so I'm going to share it with you, too--- but she and my Mom work together EVERY SINGLE DAY! On Saturday they often go shopping or somewhere together, and on Sunday they go to church together, and my Mom has us all over for lunch-- and she's there too!!! Can you believe??

I always say my Mom is the nicest person I've been around- anyone who is a close friend of mine knows I say this all the time-- and I also say 'M' is just like my Mom!! So, you know what that means! They just "nice" each other to death- HA!!

I love them both wholeheartedly and looove that my Mom found someone who can understand how it could happen that you not get your license until your 25, or have a very difficult time not running away from strangers, or even get lost in a parking lot!! They are 2 peas in a pod!!

Happy Birthday. 'M' -- I really do love you!

The picture under hers is her daughter- and under that is my 'H' in the middle with her friend and cousin on each side. Aren't they all 4 adorable?

The friend in the above picture-- on the left- remember her? I took their family pics about 2 months ago- her Mom is having a BOY! I am so excited! They just found out today. If you remember- they have 2 girls already. =)