Monday, October 13, 2008

The Gators!!!





We spent our Saturday at a local bayou with the gators! We were really lucky to see that one at the top! I have been on that local pier many times before and have never spotted one. But today was the day. We were actually leaving when the others on the pier called us back because they could see it coming! Just like me to just miss it! So I really love that top picture.
The small gators are obviously in an aquarium. They are so prehistoric looking! The one I have happy gator on just looked like he was smiling- especailly if you could have seen how it happened. That guy stroked the back of his neck and he rared back and closed his eyes- it was probably just a nerve- but it looked like an "Ahhhhh" to me!
Sorry for the stamp across the pics- but they are generic gator pics and I did not want anyone swiping them from the net without permission. I don't do this often, but I know my pictures are downloaded to other computers sometimes. If you are interested in my emailing you a copy without the copyright, just shoot me an email and I will if you'll protect it from the general public.-- no charge!
I know some gator fans out there may want one! =)