Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Mixture






This is sort of an odd combination of pictures! Just bear with me =)

The guy you see in the pictures is our sweet Jonathan. He is the bride's little brother and my husband's cousin. He is about the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He has cerberal palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. He has the most awesome, dedicated family in the world!! He is probably the most loved guy in the world! The town they live in in Texas just took him in and spoiled him rotten!

He is the biggest Brett Favre fan ever! He watches football or listens to it on the radio 24/7. Some friends from their town sent he and his family to a Dallas/Greenbay game last year (during the Favre era). It was a great blessing for them to get to take Jonathan.

Anyway, I really liked this picture of him- isn't he a cutie! He just looks so genuine! He has had some health problems, so if you are a prayer warrior- please keep Jonathan and his family in your prayers.

The dress picture was one of my favorites. I'm not sure why, I just liked it.

I am about to wrap up my posting of the wedding. I will be adding the pictures in the galleries on my other website- where you can see ALL of the pictures, not just the ones blogged. I don't blog them all- it takes forever- but sending to the gallery is pretty quick. Also- pictures can be purchased from the gallery if you see some you like. Just follow the directions on there. The quality print from this company is great. I recommend the luster finish- it's very pretty. There is a link to the gallery website on the right- just click on NielsensFlash.

Please email if you have any questions or requests! nielsensflash@yahoo.com

Promise of Joy:
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Romans 12:10-12