Monday, February 9, 2009

One week later,,,





Do you see that little heart in the center of his foot?? I think he is wishing us a happy Valentine's Day!!! I thought that was so unique!

Here is that same sweet baby! Isn't he even more beautiful, if possible?? I went to their house after school one day and just took a few shots. He was sleeping so peacefully-- then I woke him up and made him mad, mad! So most of these pictures are from inside his little cradle-- taken between the slats-- and I am so glad I did this since the rest of the time wasn't much fun for him. But I will clarify and tell you he is a very good baby-- but woke up with a little tummy ache- it broke my heart!!

So I told his Mom that is no problem- it gives me an excuse to go back again soon and do it again!!! He is just so squeezable!! =)

Promise of Joy:
"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." ~ Jesus
John 15:11

It is awesome to think that Jesus had such little time on this Earth- yet took the time to be concerned for OUR joy. And I just have to say- a baby brings such joy to me. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll take pictures of our new baby when he/she is born, which will hopefully be 09/24!!!
:)