Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Something new...


New edit

Old edit

I am trying a new photo program (well, actually one I was always afraid to use- it's so complicated-- but I have had it a while)... so please be patient with me and whatever pictures end up here. I made some adjustments on one of 'M's skateboard pictures-- let me know how ya like it...

The top picture is with the "new" program- the bottom is the editing I have been doing. Can you tell the difference?? Is it better to you? Is it worth the effort that it takes- it takes about 3 times longer at this point- because I am still learning the buttons! And I know I still have some playing to do to smooth it out some-- Let me know!!

I know it has been a week since I have posted- so sorry to you "stalkers" out there!=) But I have been taking a crash course in this software-- reading like for hours and experimenting half the night-- just for you! I am hoping to get a few more editing tools under my belt! That is a really fun part for- me sooo time consuming!!

Keep on the look out- I have a wedding this weekend and LOTS of appointments coming up-- so this site will be pretty busy!

Comment for me and let me know what you like- and nicely let me know what you don't like=) Just sign in as anonymous, then sign your name after your comment- and it is actually quite easy!

*** If you know anyone that wants a spring appointment-- tell them to please contact me now-- I am booked pretty far in advance right now. Email or call =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like how bright it makes his face and the details in the helmet but i can't decide if i think it makes it look a little cartoony... i want to see more examples!!!! i can't wait to see more posts-- cuz i'm one of those STALKERS you're talking about-haha!