Saturday, February 14, 2009

Student of the Year!!






Introducing our overall PARISH student of the year!!! We are so excited!!! This is the young man that you have seen in several of my blogs (his little brother was in the Christmas blog). He is like a nephew to me. So I am extremely proud- although not at all surpised!

He will now go on to the regional competition, and hopefully state! I have faith in him that that is defintiely probable!! He has truly grown into an outstanding young man. He is so talented in so many areas. God has truly blessed him - and he gives Him the glory for it. That it was truly makes him worthy.

So- best of luck 'Big C'-- I know you can take this all the way! But remember to keep your eyes on the ONE who created you and your feet planted firmly in His word! I love you!

Promise of Joy:
My son, be wise and make my heart glad.
Proverbs 27:11a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margie,

I love this post! Thank you for the sweet words! I agree that if he keeps his eyes on the Lord, Big C will go far! That is my prayer - that both of my boys will fully lean on God. Thank you for all that you do for both of my boys! They truly have a "second mom" in you!

Love, Jen