Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter






These were taken at church right before the big rain moved in-- and STAYED! Thankfully my friend asked me to go out and take pictures of the children, or none of us would have gotten pictures that day! I thought these were adorable to be "spur of the moment"! Thanks, 'L'- for getting me out there with my camera!! And 'J'- so sorry I didn't get a chance to get your whole family!!

Promise of Joy:
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God.
Matthew 16:16

This is truly what Easter is for our families. I am so thankful for His sacrifice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing to see you at work...Aren't they all too good?!
I love checking your blog every so often to see your updating!
You are awesome, sister!
Love in Christ...
Lark

Jenifer said...

I just want to know where the ones of your family that I took are and why they are not on this blog!!