Sunday, April 19, 2009

My children







These were all taken within a few days of each other at some of our Easter celebrations. Just like for all of you- it is so difficult to get a decent picture of the two of them TOGETHER! In several they are actually playing "head butt" or pushing-- you know how it is with kids- I just have to be READY for the right moment! =) The key, I think is to try to be as fast as possible and do it in very short spurts to keep them from getting agitated (trust me, those DON'T make pretty pictures =) Well, every once in a while it makes for the perect picture. I have a beach picture of my 2 from 3 years ago that I get huge raves over- and in that one M is very frustrated and saying "this is more than ONE MORE!" But- it looks great for that shot! Too bad for him- that just makes me want to keep going! HA!!

I guess I am writing this because so many of my friends ask me how I get them to do what they do-- try a little money, too-- =)

** I am also posting a funny one of M-- we were invited to MR LW's plantation and had a WONDERFUL time!! The picture above is of M catching COTTON CANDY that was blowing in the wind! It was just too funny not to show. He was having a great time and gobbling it up! MR. LW's house is beautiful and he was so kind to let so many people come and enjoy it! There are more pictures posted from this day a few posts ago with my nieces.

Promise of Joy:
While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be children of light.
John 12:36

I pray that my children will always be children of the light, walking in HIS light, and shining THEIR light into the world. I am so thankful for their sweet spirits and generous hearts!

1 comment:

mandi said...

the top and bottome pic is my absolute favorite!!! i love it in color and b&w!!!!