Friday, April 24, 2009

Sr. J










Doesn't she have AMAZING eyes? This High School Sr was a lot of fun and so "grown up". I teach her little brother in first grade. I also knew her Mom and Dad Waaaaay back in high school! Now I know her Dad and step-Mom pretty well after a year with their wonderful little boy! It is funny how people cross your path when you least expect it!! I had no idea who her Mom was until I was in the middle of the session. That was just too funny! She has a great family and is so intelligent and well grounded. I know that whatever path she chooses, she will do great!

Promise of Joy:
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

May God bless the path you take!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly great shots. You did a really good job, she is beautiful! Her eyes do pop and that is lucky for her, great assett. Love, sis- Tammy