Monday, April 13, 2009

Beautiful Girls






These beautiful girls are my nieces. We went to a small town about 45 minutes from here for an Easter Egg hunt. We had a great time. This bamboo is gorgeous. I would love to do more down there. I would love to have it in my backyard!! =)

We had a great Easter. I will post more pics of our festivities later. But the girls wanted to see their pics- so I went on and posted them.

*** I did a post earlier about the Missy Crain fund raiser. Please contact her company if you are interested.
I am completely booked until June. I am so sorry- but I really can not fit in anything else. You can book as far ahead as a year- and pretty much must set a date at least 2 months ahead because the sessions go fast! I am so thankful that so many are intersted and trust me to capture their memories! I truly love doing these for you and wish I had more time to fit everyone in.

** Christmas sessions will go very fast. Pull out your calendar and pick a day that you may want. I will NOT do any sessions past Dec 5 this year!! I really have to stick to this to enjoy this time with my own family. So if you are interested in having these limited spots. you may want to get your name on the calendar now!! =) I look forward to hearing from you!!

Promise of Joy:
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said.

Matthew 28:6
What an awesome promise. Because of His sufferning and his resurrection, we will someday be with Him in Heaven. I am so thankful for this promise. I am thankful for salvation in the ONE True WAY-- Jesus Christ. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, these are gorgeous! Love them. Of course our nieces are beautiful but these sure are great pictures, good job!!!
Love, Tammy