Thursday, April 2, 2009

Smart cookie!















I absolutely adore this beautiful little girl!! She is so smart! She would do just about anything I asked!! She listens far better than my 9 year old! =)

Her baby pictures were the first I ever did as a real "session"! It was too funny! The weather wasn't so great,so we used an old shop light with waxed paper draped over it for lighting (do not try this- big fire hazard)! She was just as stunning then as she is now! What is ironic is that she is the first session I took with my new camera!! -They were so patient while I tried to figure out all the new buttons-- for it is NOTHING like my old camera!

I did this session during my weekend in Jackson-- with a broken foot! I did my best to keep up with her! =) My sweet husband did a lot of the running around- and I must admit- some of these great shots are his! He had the old camera- and has an excellent eye for portraits!! So we teamed up on this one!!

I have MANY more shots that I adore-- I think I could have taken her pictures ALL day! She is precious!

Thanks, "J" for trusting me with these sweet memories!! You let me know when we can do it again!! By the way-- for your little project you talked to me about-- I looooove the umbrella shots- that was a cute idea!! =)

Promise of Joy:
I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1

He is an awesome God- and has blessed us tremendously!!

3 comments:

mandi said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love every shot!!! this new camera rocks!!!! and koodos to B---every pic was awesome-- i'm not sure i can pick a favorite one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no kidding! whata a lucky friend i am--- one day these will be shots of my little one (fingers crossed.)

Jenifer said...

Beautiful! They are all so fabulous! Can't wait to see many more with this new camera!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I LOVE the pictures, outstanding. And the subject is my sweetheart, she is so beautiful!!!
Love, Tammy