Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful Trio







































What a gorgeous set of kiddos!!!
This session has been a looong time coming! =) I work with their Mom, and my children have been friends with these children since birth. They are absolutely precious- inside and out!! I had such a fabulous time with them and just can not wait to see all of the end results.
This is definitely just a sneak peek-- it was soooo difficult to choose which ones to blog- there were soo many good ones!! So, good luck choosing yourself, "L"!! =)
The oldest was in pre-school with my oldest, and they were good friends. The little guy has been with Hannah beth since birth at "Mrs. Betty's". He has always been so sweet- and they just love one another. Now that they are older, they are both pretty shy - but I see them playing together after school and you can really tell that connection is still there! The little one is such a breath of fresh air with that cotton- top and big smile! She is such a cutie!
It was soooo suffocatingly HOT!!!! But they were troopers- and it is for sure a Louisiana summer now!!! The place we went to is just beautiful and the people who live there are so gracious and welcoming- that I just love going there- they make me feel as if I am "home". I have met some of the nicest people through this business- and I am so grateful for that!
I hope you love them. "L"- there are many more to come soon! =) I may blog a few more of her dance pics-- I really loved them!!

Promise of Joy:
God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8

God loves to bless us, as His children, above and beyond what we would ever even ask for! He is a God of Abundance- and grace. In these tough times that I know are coming financially, and for some, even spiritually, it helps me to know that I serve a God Who will provide for me and my family through all things!! =)

2 comments:

mandi said...

in the owrds of junie b--- wowee wow wow!!!!!!!! these are fabulous! i can not get over E!!! my very favorite is the pink one!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!

maryetbaugh said...

love these pictures Margie...Beautiful...
Beautiful Subjects though!! :)
You can see Libby in the youngest one for sure!!! LOL!