Monday, June 21, 2010

Cheer =)









This beautiful cheer leader belongs to a friend of mine. She asked me to put some of her pics on the blog so that family can see to order- and I am happy to-- she is so photogenic- I could have taken pictures of her ALL day-- just NOT on THIS day!! It was soooo hot and extremely humid! You could see the air it was so heavy with humidity! So, that combined with the fact I had 24 other girls to take- and the sun peeking through every once in a while with us in the middle of an open field- the lighting was just brutal. It had come a monsoon the night before and we were trudging in the mud!!
BUT-- having said all that-- I must say that these girls have awesome attitudes and and stuck with me! I thoroughly enjoyed my session with them!!! I wish I had gotten permission from all of the parents to blog their pics-- they all did great and I would have loved to have shown them off!!
Thanks so much 'W'-- for trusting me and asking me to take these pics for your squad! I had a great time-- I hope you are pleased with them all! Congrats to you all for your great reviews at camp- and for having working so well together as a team! I will be seeing you all in the fall!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Those who have a pure heart and are gracious in speech will have the King as a friend.
Proverbs 22:11


I know that in difficult or frustrating situtaions it is sooooo hard to be gracious in speech-- believe me-- I have been not so gracious too many times--- but I have also learned that you can accomplish a great deal by being kind in those circumstances! You can help someone else- and you can also be a great witness to the ones you are in front of or around.
So girls-- please remember this-- you not only represent your school, but also your parents and your God-- keep your attitudes as they are now- sweet and agreeable-- and you will go far in everything you do!!! =)

No comments: