Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Precious Family


















Wow!! Can I tell you that this session started out with a sho'nuff BANG!!! It was so stinkin' funny to not really be funny! haha!! Let me explain---
We go to the barn that I know you have seen in other sessions-- I love it! But I have never been there when there were actually horses in the pasture-- not where I could see them, anyway. Well, today there were THREE-- right there! But I thought it would still be a good idea.... what could possibly go wrong???
The horses kept getting closer and closer-- but you can tell they are very "people-frindly". But still, I grabbed little Luke's hand and started back with him-- I think I have taken TWO pictures at this point. The brave Dad steps between the horses and us to save the day-- and about that time the beautiful white stallion sneezes for all he is worth-- ewwwww! We all say. Then i hear the Dad say "Well, that's it for me."- we look over and he is COVERED in horse sneeze!!! Yepp-- horse sneeze! Who would have thought about THAT??? Not me-- but I WILL next time!! I wanted to laugh and cry all at the same time!!! I really believe that moment changed the whole night!
But- the Dad went and changed out of that pretty white shirt into a pretty green shirt and we kept on shooting!! But that was just CRAZY!!

I have taken their pictures before-- and I just looove them!! They are such a laid-back, sweet family! The children are just beautiful-- but that little fellow is on the GO!! I literally chased him all over the place- and never could get him still-- and especially not with his sister!! I really did try! But I like the shots I did get- I hope you do too! I still had a great time-- but I am soooooo sorry about the horse! We will choose a safer spot next time! Thanks for being such a trooper!!!

Promise of Joy:
Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
Psalm 90:12


Not exactly sure why I chose that verse tonight (or why it chose me). But it did. That should be all of our prayer-- and so many things would go smoother for us. I am thankful of some of the people that God has put in my life that do have wisdom that have helped me guide my family!!

2 comments:

mandi said...

you were so right to go to those tracks for the dance pics! they are dramatic and GREAT! and i LOVE the family pic! great job once again marge-- you are so good at catching those moments!

Anonymous said...

I say everything that Mandi said!!! Amanda's family is beautiful and she grew up into a beautiful lady. She is very blessed!

Love, Tammy, sis