Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Neighbors

















This beautiful family lives next door to us. They moved in I guess 2 years ago-- man it sure goes by fast! These precious children have grown bigger and even more beautiful through those years! They are so sweet- and have those amazing blue eyes (which you see the parents have those too- lucky things!!).
I took their Christmas pictures this year-- and they are always great to photograph! So photogenic! (when I can keep their attention - haha!!)I have also taken their cousins-- and they are just as beautiful and photogenic!! I am always excited about doing these pictures!!
We were out in the extreme HEAT for this session! whew!! The weeds had taken over and we had to be pretty creative about where we could stand! But everyone was cooperative and and I didnt even get a hint of grouchiness!! That is pretty good- we were out there a little over an hour! But we had a good time!
And I have good news-- I will also have the gallery views up tonight too! I am excited- I have a wedding this weekend-- I am actually caught up for now! woo hoo!!

Thanks, G and K for asking me to do this for you! I had a great time! We need to get together and grill sometime!! =)

Promise of Joy:
Rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you and your household.
Deuteronomy 26:11


What makes this verse so exciting is that if the Bible says to rejoice over "all" good things then that clearly implies that God will bless our families with many good things! That is an awesome thought! There is no way that I could ever count my blessings! He has truly blessed me and my family beyond measure. On the way to each appointment I turn the radio off and I have quiet time with God. I pray for the family that I am about to photograph and ask Him to bless them in every way- and I pray for the session He has supplied me with. He has without doubt answered my prayers over, and over again. I am amazed how He knows what we need even before we do-- we just have to learn to trust Him!! =)

No comments: