Monday, July 12, 2010

Belly Shots =)











This beautiful belly is currently the home of my very first GREAT nephew!! We are so excited! My parents first Great Grandchild is about to make his debut! My sisters first grandchild is just days from coming into the world! My nephews first born is about to make his mark! Woohoo!!! Can you tell I am a little excited??

Our family adores babies-- and we are all anxiously awaiting this precious bundle!! And I know his sweet Mom can't wait to trace his cheek with her fingers and count those precious toes! I get teary just thinking about it!

I have never done belly shots before-- and it really took me a while to get adjusted- and I can tell now that I didn't do a whole lot of variety-- but pregnant women just can't get in the poses I am used to from those children!! HAHA!! Not to mention it was a scorching 98 degrees out there- and those of you who have ben 9 months pregnant know what kind of torture that is!!

The scarf that she is wearing that are jewel tones is a family heirloom in my family. My sister has had it a while- and I thought they'd make a great addition and sentimentality to these pictures. I thought she wore it well!

Soooo, R- I hope you like the pictures. I wish I had been a little more experienced for you- but at least you will have these for memories' sake! =)

I am so proud of you and Chris and the lives that you have created and the family you are bringing your baby into. It is so comforting to know that you will be wonderful parents- and I can not wait to watch your family grow and change into exactly what God designed and planned for you. I will be praying for you- and I know that God has blessed you beyond measure already!!

With much love-
Great Aunt M =)


Promise of Joy:
Children are a gift from God; they are his reward.
Psalm 127:3


Exactly!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, those are gorgeous. I am going to cry all night long!!! You did such a great job, I love every picture!!!

Love you, Tam