Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dixie 7/8 World Series



































We followed these little warriors to the WORLD SERIES! I love to watch these great games!! I wish I could say they won them all-- They did win a couple- and I am proud to say that they made even the undefeated team fight HARD for their victory. They definitely had them worried.

They are a great little team- with good coaches- and I can see them doing very well in their future. It is hard to believe they are just 7 and 8-- until you look at the picture where they're playing I-Pods inbetween games. And on the gallery site you see them climbing on each others backs and wrestling-- yep, they are just 7 and 8! haha!! But on the field they seem so much older!

This is just a few of the many, many pics I took at the series. You can go to the right here and it has a link of where to click to see the gallery page. Scroll down to where it says World Series and you will be able to see the rest. I had a great time capturing these moments!!

Colby- I am so proud of you-- in more ways than one-- Love you C man!!! =)

Promise of Joy:
May the Lord give you the desire of your heart and the make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4


I truly want this for every little guy on this page! Not just in baseball- but in every other area of their lives. All good things come from God- and He loves us enough to help us fulfill the desires of our heart!

No comments: