Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brothers


















These two handsome guys were so much fun to photograph! That little one has personality plus and the older tried to keep him in line. =)

I taught the oldest and they are practically family. I have known them since birth and just think the world of them! The youngest is coming to first grade this year!!

We all go to church together and are gerat friends! I adore their family. I think they are just so cute- and just great kids. They are really photogenic too! They made my job easy!!

And I have to tell you the story of the "Brothers" picture. I took their pictures a couple of years ago. During the session I had one of them walking down the sidewalk with their backs to me. I made it black and white and wrote Brothers across. The oldest loves that picture- and asked me if I'd do another one!! Isn't that the sweetest thing! I actually did a couple for him to choose from-- but this was my favorite! =) I love me a sweet boy!

Thanks, K for trusting me with your memories. Hope you like! =)

Promise of Joy:
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. Let every creature praise His Holy name forever and ever.
Psalm 145:21

No comments: