Friday, July 16, 2010

Congratulations!!!




















Congratulations-- and best of luck at the World Series!!! Woohoo!!!!

This talented group of guys is headed to the Dixie League World Series! I am so proud of them- and can't wait to head out in the morning to watch them play at the World Series!!

The little guy in the top photo is no stranger to this blog. He is like one of my own! I have loved him since birth- and have been privileged to be his teacher at church and at school! I love this little guy!!

I just wanted to showcase them- and wish them the best of luck!! I will let you know how it goes!

Promise of Joy:
You are the light that gives light to the world... Live so that they will see the good things you do. Live so that they will praise your Father in Heaven.
Matthew 5:14,16


These young men are in the spotlight (and their parents and coaches) -- they can really make a difference in how the world views a Christian with their sportsmanship =)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, my goodness!! I love them all!! Thank you for capturing such wonderful memories for all of us!!