Thursday, July 22, 2010

Drake













What a CUTIE!!!!

This little man is so sweet and happy! He was in town visiting his grandparents- and we were fortunate enough to get some sweet pics of him.
He has a brave Daddy fighting for our freedom oversees, so some of these pictures are a tribute and thank you to him.

I had a great time at the bayou-- right between rain showers-- The Lord has truly blessed me EVERY time this summer with the weather! I can't tell you how many times it stopped long enough for me to take pictures!! I am in constant contact with HIM- and He always comes through!! It is defintiely WHO you know!! =) I give Him praise for all that we have been able to accomplish!

Thanks for trusting me with these precious memories!! He is such a sweetie!!

Promise of Joy:
When I left the womb You cradled me; since the moment of birth You've been my God.
Psalm 22:10


I love this verse!! This is how we were DESIGNED! To worship the ONLY GOD- The GOD that created you-- from birth!! And I am so thankful for Godly parents-- like the parents of this precious baby boy that raise their children in this promise!

No comments: