Monday, November 19, 2012

Embanato

















Beautiful family!! I loooooved the purple- really stands out against the green! We had a great time at the bayou-- and so did their humongous puppy! LOL!! For someone who is generally afraid of dogs- I felt like I did pretty good! After I warm up to them I am fine-- which didn't take too long with this playful thing-- but it took my breath a time or two in the beginning. He would crack me up-- just like another kid to deal with!! So sweet!

I enjoyed every minute with this family. I love the emotion I can see in the portraits. They all did great!!

Thank you so so much for contacting me about portraits for your family. I hope they are everything you were expecting. Your children are gorgeous-- just like the rest in your extended family =)

Promise of Joy:
I know, my God, that You test the heart and are pleased with integrity.
1 Chronicles 29:17

No comments: