Friday, November 9, 2012











This little guy is growing up right before my lens!! It's amazing how quickly they turn into little boys!! He is truly such a sweet, happy, and active little man. Mammaw was worn OUT after this session with us!! LOL!!

I thought his little football pics for turning 2 were adorable!! I appreciate the Ouachita Coach, John Carr and the school for letting us on their brand new, gorgeous turf field!!!

I can not WAIT to show off his little Chirstmas cards too-- that we laughed so hard taking- and thought we got NOTHING! But we are saving those!!

In the ones in his vest-- he looks like a little GQ model!! LOL!! I love that boy!!

Thank you Jana, again, for trusting me with capturing these memorable moments for you!! I always enjoy every minute!!!

Promise of Joy:
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord.
Jeremiah 17:7


No comments: