Monday, November 12, 2012













I was amazed at how much this family has grown since their last photo session!! These kiddos are getting so grown!!
We picked a great night as far as the weather-- but man, those Louisiana mosqitos are VICIOUS!! The bayou colors are particularly beautiful in these shots! I love it!!

Thank you so much for allwing me to capture these memories for you again!! You guys are always so much fun to work with! I enjoyed spending the evening with you!!

Promise of Joy:
Set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith.
1Timothy 4:12

What a difficult thing to do. To walk the walk, not just talk it. I struggle with this daily- in so many ways. Not only to live the example for the believers- but also for the lost. So often we are the only "Jesus" they will ever see. What a pitiful example of Him we give. I pray that the life I lead can be one that points the way to Him.

No comments: