Tuesday, November 13, 2012




















Oh my goodness! I remember when these 2 were BORN!! But look at them now! One is in college and the other a Junior in High School!! They are absolutely gorgeous!!

We have been praying all day week for Austin. He has injured his knee pretty severely and is undergoing surgery this morning. We are praying for a quick and speedy recovery. He is a great athlete and will be ready to get going! --And was such a TROOPER in this session-- I know it was not easy!!!

This family is near and dear to me!! I've taken their pictures before-- so I have written about them before. But as you get older, it's funny how those old "roots" become more important to you!

I don't remember not knowing this family-- the aunts, uncles and grandparents included-- on both the Mom's and Dad's sides! Gotta love a small town!! LOL!! They are some of the best and I have some great memories with them.

I was amazed at the changes in these two and the family resemblances that I had not seen as strong before. I saw glimpses of the past-- and it really warmed my heart.

Thank you again, Margaret for always supporting me-- from day 1!! Thank you for always sending people my way and just being there for me. Your friendship through the years has meant a lot. Your children (well, not really children anymore...) are truly beautiful--inside and out and I am so proud of them and of you guys for raising them to be who they are!! Praying for you all. Please know that I am jsut a phone call aways if you need anything at all!!!

Promise of Joy:
He gives me strength. He helps me do what honors Him the most.
Psalm 23:2

This scripture REALLY spoke to me this morning!!! As I have been talking to friends about praying for their children for interviews, healing, and all sorts of things- this is what we need to remember: To pray that our children give God the glory for all accomplishments... and even for our failures. Everything works together to build who we are meant to be if we are truly focused on honoring the Lord.



No comments: