Monday, November 26, 2012

The Smith's















The Smith's are no strangers to this blog!! I loooooove this sweet family!! This is yet another family that came into our lives through one of my children! The little girl and Hannah Beth go all the way back to kindergarten. The first time I had heard of them is because Kaitlyn had her tonsils out. They have been best friends ever since. Plus, I had the honor of teaching Kaitlyn in 1st grade. =)

This is another family that feels like family. I always know they are just a phone call away! -- And it goes both ways! We have shared lots of laughter, prayers, advice and tears!! I count Mandy as one of my closest friends.

So it is always a memorable time when we do their pictures! I love spending the afternoon with them-- even grouchy Chris! LOL!! And since they have moved I treasure this time even MORE!!

Thank you, Mandy- for trusting me with your family memories-- I KNOW how much they mean to you!! And I am honored when I walk into your home and see my "artwork" as you say!! Thank you for everything!! We miss ya'll like crazy!!

The Lord is my light and my salvation... the Lord is the strength of my life.
Psalm 27:1


No comments: